Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013

Books which guided me to happy orgasmic and unassisted home birth

During my pregnancy, I did read many books about pregnancy and birth. Let me introduce you The Books, which had immense impact on me in many positive directions.

1) Immaculate Deception 2: Myth, Magic & Birth from Susanne Arms
Most of the reasons for hospitalization have to do with physician convenience and have nothing to do with the patient. I always encourage people, "Get out as soon as you can. Take your baby home as soon as you can."
2) Orgasmic Birth from Elizabeth Davis and Debra Pascali-Bonaro
The brain cannot respond to sensations of pain and pleasure simulteneousely; when one is predominant, the other is shut down....
3) Primal Health from Michael Odent
4) Unassisted birth from Shanley
5) Ina May Gaskin: Spiritual Midwifery
6) Creating healthy Children from Karen Ranzi
7) Gentle start by Angela Stokes


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen